A prominent manufacturer of Aluminium Alloy Ingots, Industrial Aluminium Ingot, Aluminium Ingots, Industrial Aluminium Shots, Industrial Aluminium Cubes, Aluminium Cut Wire Shot, etc.
Founded in the year 2018, our company, Parmeshwar Alloys Private Limited, is a branch of Parmeshwar Group which holds expertise in the Metallurgical and Cold Storage Industry. We are overwhelmed to announce that we are nominated by Govt. of India (Jawaharlal Nehru Aluminium Research Development and Design Centre) in a survey, for helping them in understanding standard manufacturing procedures that Aluminium industry is following to get optimal output. Our company is known in the market as a manufacturer and supplier of Aluminium Alloy Ingots, Industrial Aluminium Ingot, Industrial Aluminium Cubes, Industrial Aluminium Shots, Aluminium Ingots and much more. Moreover, we are a registered member of the BMR (Bureau of Middle East Recycling), Aluminium Association of India, and MRAI (Metal Recycling Association of India), which are considered to be esteemed names in the Indian Aluminium Industry.
Some other branches of Parmeshwar Alloys Private Limited are named below:
- Parmeshwar Cold Storage Pvt. Ltd.“ Established in 1998, Engaged in Business of Potato Storage.
- Shree Dev Metal“ Deals in all Ferrous & Non-Ferrous Metals.
- Parmeshwar Metal Pvt. Ltd. “ Manufacturer of Copper Wire Rod.
- Avirat Metal Pvt. Ltd. “ Manufacturer of Aluminium Sections/ Profiles.
Vision And Mission
The vision of Parmeshwar Alloys Private Limited is to cater to the client's requirements by delivering top-notch quality products such as Industrial Aluminium Shots, Industrial Aluminium Cubes, Aluminium Ingots etc. To achieve the set targets we have hired a skilled team of experts who have rich experience of over twenty years in metallurgy vertical. Apart from this, the mission of our company is to:
- Deliver the best range of products at leading prices.
- Make timely delivery of customers' consignments.
- Offer quality tested products in well-packed material.
- Constantly improve the quality of our products.
Our management and technical team consists of dexterous professionals who are well-versed with knowledge. The team members hold the experience of over 25 years with specialization in different fields. It is the support of our employees which has enabled us to gather a wide client base and meet every expectation of the client. The key persons of our company include the following:
- Mr. Gopal Khandelwal (Sales & Marketing)
- Mr. Rakesh Gelra (Sales & Marketing)
- Mr. Ramlal Gurjar (Production & Labour management)
- Mr. Nikhil Shah (Finance & Import)
- Mr. Bherulal Chandak (Production & Labour management)
Our company understands its responsibilities towards the environment and takes necessary measures which help us to reduce pollution. We support sustainable development and follow all the government policies in our company. Our company promotes plantation of trees around our industry and keep the surroundings clean.
Quality: Our Benchmark
Parmeshwar Alloys Private Limited follows all the ISO principles at every stage of business operations. Further, the raw material we use in the manufacturing of our goods is purchased from a reliable source along with test certificates. Moreover, the third party inspections are also being carried out as per need. The process material is identified via a Heat number and Batch number which helps in tracing the product in case any problem is detected. All in-process inspection is conducted using state of art spectrometer to ensure product quality.
Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Policy
- Our company as a corporate citizen is committed to environmental protection and practice only those policies that don't cause any ill effect on the surroundings.
- Identify the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) risks and opportunities in our business operations.
- Implement efficient and latest technologies for waste recycling and pollution prevention.
- Implement steps to mitigate the impact of our business operations on climate change.
- Provide a safe environment at the workplace so that our task force may not encounter any injury.
- On a periodic basis identify hazards as well as assess risks pertaining to our operations.
- Set up a safety committee to monitor employee health and look into safety matters.
- Implement strict governance to review incidents, investigate and strengthen the deployment of actions to avoid recurrence.
- Focus on the maturity of our Emergency response practices for mitigating vulnerabilities as well as threats.
- Provide medical assistance to all the personnel who work in our firm.
- Determination of compliance obligations and adopt HSE culture in the organization.
- Work with interested parties to improve our health, safety, and environmental policies.